Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bad kids

Time flying! I have stayed in Dublin for almost a month. Everything is ok. People are nice here especially the elderly gentlemen. They are real gentlemen. Just one thing make me upset, that is kids.
One night, I went home after class. A boy passed me and said: fuck u yellow ground! I felt so bad. In China, I was a teacher, my students are very friendly to me. But the teenagers here:(
Another day is worse! Joey and I went home, its in Friday afternoon. When we got off from bus, some boys threw eggs to us! Fortunately, Joey is tall and strong, he scared them away. I we both short and slim, whats the result? I guess eggs everywhere on my body.
Kids should be protected, because they are weaker than adults. But they should obey some rules too. They cant do whatever they want, thats would be in a mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Xue Yang, XXX © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!